- o Increasing beneficiaries’ prospects towards self-reliance and supporting them in becoming active members of the Greek society, and;
- o Establishing an integration mechanism for beneficiaries of international protection, resulting to a rotation mechanism for the current Greek temporary accommodation system
- Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Danish Refugee Council Greece (DRC Greece)
- Greek Council for Refugees (GCR)
- Municipality Development Agency Thessaloniki S.A. (MDAT)
- Solidarity Now
The project is implemented throughout Greece.
Beneficiaries of international protection  (refugee or beneficiary of subsidiary protection), recognized after 01/01/2018 and registered resident in an Open Accommodation Center, Reception and Identification Center (RIC), a hotel of the IOM FILOXENIA project or in an apartment of the ESTIA program, at the moment of the notification of the decision granting international protection.
 Relatives of beneficiaries of international protection who have been relocated to Greece through family reunification procedures are to eligible to enroll and benefit from the HELIOS project, as long as the member(s) of the family holder(s) of international protection as granted by Greece agree(s) to enroll in the project.
IOM IN GREECE
The International Organization for Migration was founded in December 1951, operating as the Intergovernmental Committee for European Migration (ICEM). Today, 67 years on, IOM is the world leading intergovernmental UN Organization for migration. IOM Greece, as a founding member of IOM, has a long cooperation experience with the Greek Government and the civil society, aiming at helping and supporting migrants.